Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bride at Dusk

LanceBurnsPhotography.com

Hi all.  Today I wanted to show a bride image taken here in Edmonton this past weekend. We had a great day of shooting and as the evening progressed I looked outside and noticed a great cloud passing over. With a setting Sun in the West and the clouds in front of that Sun, I saw an opportunity to capture a great image of the bride.  The specs of this shot were 1/4000 of a second at F/3.2.  That was the numbers used to properly expose the sky. The flash was fired to illuminate the bride (balanced at F/3.2) and the lighting pattern was loop lighting.  I used an SU-800 on the camera to fire the off camera SB-800 flash I was holding in my left hand.

1 comment:

  1. Great shot and lighting, Lance!
    Love the quality of light and the drama of the shot!

    ReplyDelete